Terms & Conditions
Prior to using these, please consult with a lawyer or other expert knowledgeable in specific areas of concerned and the specific intended use of these forms / contracts / templates.
We shall reserve all rights, titles and interests in all intellectual property used by us in this website, Services (subject to the rights of the consultant (if any) and all intellectual property we may develop as a result of the continuance development and update of our website.
We only grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non transferrable, non-licence / sublicence, recoverable licence to use the templates / documents/forms strictly for personal non-commercial purposes only. Any other use or exploitation of the abovementioned is strictly prohibited and may result in civil or criminal action.
You MUST NOT:-
1. alter any of our intellectual property or the abovementioned templates/documents/forms;
2. sell the Intellectual Property or the abovementioned templates / documents / forms or supply such IP to other third party.
Limitation of Liability
1. exclude all terms, conditions and warranties implied by custom, the general law or statute, or which cause any part of this agreement to be void (non-excludable condition) and / or
2. limit our liability to you for any claim (whether arising in contract, tort, statute) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered by you in relation to making the template / document / forms / contracts available to / accessible by you to the total amount actually paid by you under this agreement (if applicable);
3. exclude all liability for consequential damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue or profit) suffered by you in any way relating to us providing the opportunity for you to use our Services / products by making the templates / documents/forms/contracts available to / accessible by you;
4. shall NOT be liable to you for any loss of profits, revenue or income, business, reputation, anticipated opportunities, or depletion of any goodwill or similar losses whether or not those losses was forseen or unforeseeable or any special, indirect, consequential losses, damages, charges, expenses suffered by you.
No Guarantee / Warranties
The services / products provided to you in this website is NOT a guarantee or warranty of profitability or success of your organization.
You hereby confirm that you give your expressed consent to Us to contact you by phone, email, SMS or other means in regards to our documents / templates / forms / contracts. You further consent to your email address being used for mailing list of DOCR Business Advisory Services and or / its affiliates. However your contact number and email address are kept confidential and not published or sold or disclosed to third party without your expressed consent. You may opt to be removed from mailing list should you not wish to receive any updates or notices from us.
You agree to accept full responsibility of your own use of the templates / documents / forms / contracts and / or outcome of any decisions made after using / accessing to any of the abovementioned templates / documents / contracts / forms from and / or by us. You indemnify us from any cost / expenses / losses / damages / liabilities which may incurred by you as a result of these decisions.
By using our Services, you acknowledge that you have made your own choice and is under no influence of any prior relationship or dealings with any of Us including our employees, agents, close family members, contractors or representatives.
You acknowledge and agree that while the products / services provided via our website, we accept NO responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of any information provided.
Refund And Return Policies
All templates sold are NOT refundable or returnable.
Delivery Methods And Timing
All templates sold are emailed within 24 hours upon clearance of payment/dues.
Personal Data Protection Notice In Line With Personal Data Protection Act 2010
By registering to our services, you shall agree and consent to us, DOCR Business Advisory Services (TR 0219447-A), using and processing your Personal Data for the Purpose and in the manner as identified hereunder. For the purposes of this Notice, “Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, identification card number, birth certificate number, passport number, nationality, address, telephone number, credit or debit card details, race, gender, date of birth, email address, any information about you which you have provided to DOCR Business Advisory Services in registration forms, application forms or any other similar forms and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by DOCR Business Advisory Services from time to time and includes sensitive personal data such as data relating to health, religious or other similar beliefs. The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However if you do not provide DOCR Business Advisory Services your Personal Data, your request for the Application may be incomplete and DOCR Business Advisory Services will not be able to process your Personal Data for the Purposes outlined below and may cause DOCR Business Advisory Services to be unable to allow you to use DOCR Business Advisory Services' services (“the Service”). DOCR Business Advisory Services may use and process your Personal Data for business and activities of DOCR Business Advisory Services which shall include, without limitation the following (“the Purpose”)
1. To perform DOCR Business Advisory Services’ obligations in respect of any obligations with you;
2. To provide you with any services pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of the Service;
3. To process your participation in any events, promotions, activities, focus groups, research studies, contests, promotions, polls, surveys or any productions and to communicate with you regarding your attendance thereto;
4. Process, manage or verify your application for the Service pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of the ;
5. To validate and /or process payments pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of the Service;
6. To develop, enhance and provide what is required pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of the Service to meet your needs;
7. To process any refunds, rebates and or charges pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of the Service herein;
9. To respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
10. To communicate with you for any of the purposes listed herein;
11. For internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records;
12. For purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime;
13. For DOCR Business Advisory Services to comply with its obligations under law;
14. To send you alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings from DOCR Business Advisory Services, its partners, advertisers and or sponsors;
15. To notify and invite you to events or activities organised by DOCR Business Advisory Services, its partners, advertisers, or sponsors;
16. To share your Personal Data amongst the companies within DOCR Business Advisory Services’ group of companies the subsidiaries, associate companies and or jointly controlled entities of the holding company of the group (“the Group”) and with DOCR Business Advisory Services’ and Group’s agents, third party providers, developers, advertisers, partners, event companies or sponsors who may communicate with you for any reasons whatsoever.
If you do not consent to DOCR Business Advisory Services processing your Personal Data for any of the Purposes, please notify us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org. If any of the Personal Data that you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change your e-mail address, telephone number, payment details or if you wish to cancel your account, please update your details by sending your request at the above contact details. By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in the Online Application form and the Terms and Conditions of the Service.
We reserve the right to alter terms and conditions with prior notice to you.